How to encrypt CD and send it via postal mail?
The DVD/CD/USB Pendrive Encryption Software
Usb Voyager 1.10
March 1, 2016
We are glad to introduce USB Voyager v.1.10
Version 1.10 (March 3, 2016)
- Usb Voyager is unicode compatible now. Now it supports unicode file names in files to be burned to CD. Now it supports possibility to set zone names in unicode.
- Protected USB Flash Drives now have own unique icon in the tray notification area.
- Partition Explorer's bug was fixed: when entering wrong password and trying again the application may crash.
- No more bug: error message is shown when changing the usb flash drive label and then creating new secure zone.
- Improved product activation module: added support for unicode names in offline activation procedure.
- Improved behaviour of the "Enter Password" window. Now the balloon message is displayed when provided password is wrong. No error message as previously.
- Incorrect message was displayed when error occured on secure zone mounting.
- Main application: the password for secure zone is no longer cached and it is neededto enter it everytime.
- New Secure Zone Wizard: improved the tab order of the edit field.
- Demo version: now it is possible to use any password (not "123" only).
- New Zone Wizard: password and password confirmation text fields have special "show password" button on the right now.
- New Zone Wizard: the password confirmation edit field is colored to the "red" when it does not match the original password.
- AutoPlay Module: its icon has more informative popup message now. Now it displays the media label (for ex. "Encrypted CD (H:)").
- AutoPlay Module: tray menu items are more descriptive now. For example, "Explore I:" has been replaced to "Open "My Documents" (I:) in a new window". "Mount"/"Unmount" has been replaced to "Lock/Unlock", for ex. "Close "My Documents" (I:)" has been replaced to "Lock "My Documents" (I:)" and etc.
- Removed 4 sec delay when secure zone was opened in a new window after it had been unlocked.
- Added new application configuration page: "Preferences / Other".
- Added possibility to change default temporary directory.
- Fixed 2016-year's incompatibility with the licensing server. Fixed minor bugs.
How to transfer documents safely between home and work on encrypted USB Flash Drive?
Read how to use usb encryption to create password protected USB Flash Drive with integrated autoplay module
November 13, 2016
January 11, 2015
November 10, 2014