The DVD/CD/USB Pendrive Encryption Software
Usb Voyager 1.15. Improved compatibility with Windows 10.
November 20, 2016
We are glad to introduce USB Voyager v.1.15
In this version we improved compatibility with Windows 10Usb Voyager 1.15
Usb Voyager 1.10. Fixed problem with 2016 year in licensing server. Added Unicode support. Fixed many different bugs. Numerous improvements..
March 1, 2016
We are glad to introduce USB Voyager v.1.10
Version 1.10 (March 3, 2016)
- Usb Voyager is unicode compatible now. Now it supports unicode file names in files to be burned to CD. Now it supports possibility to set zone names in unicode.
- Protected USB Flash Drives now have own unique icon in the tray notification area.
- Partition Explorer's bug was fixed: when entering wrong password and trying again the application may crash.
- No more bug: error message is shown when changing the usb flash drive label and then creating new secure zone.
- Improved product activation module: added support for unicode names in offline activation procedure.
- Improved behaviour of the "Enter Password" window. Now the balloon message is displayed when provided password is wrong. No error message as previously.
- Incorrect message was displayed when error occured on secure zone mounting.
- Main application: the password for secure zone is no longer cached and it is neededto enter it everytime.
- New Secure Zone Wizard: improved the tab order of the edit field.
- Demo version: now it is possible to use any password (not "123" only).
- New Zone Wizard: password and password confirmation text fields have special "show password" button on the right now.
- New Zone Wizard: the password confirmation edit field is colored to the "red" when it does not match the original password.
- AutoPlay Module: its icon has more informative popup message now. Now it displays the media label (for ex. "Encrypted CD (H:)").
- AutoPlay Module: tray menu items are more descriptive now. For example, "Explore I:" has been replaced to "Open "My Documents" (I:) in a new window". "Mount"/"Unmount" has been replaced to "Lock/Unlock", for ex. "Close "My Documents" (I:)" has been replaced to "Lock "My Documents" (I:)" and etc.
- Removed 4 sec delay when secure zone was opened in a new window after it had been unlocked.
- Added new application configuration page: "Preferences / Other".
- Added possibility to change default temporary directory.
- Fixed 2016-year's incompatibility with the licensing server. Fixed minor bugs.
Usb Voyager 1.02. Improved compatibility with Windows 8.1.
January 31, 2014
We are glad to introduce USB Voyager v.1.02
In this release we improved compatibility with Windows 8.1 and fixed bug causing BSOD on Windows 8.1 when force closing secure zone when its files are used by another applications.
Added support for UTF8/Unicode registration names (now it is possible to buy software and register it to any name with national characters).
Usb Voyager 1.02
Usb Voyager 1.01. Added compatibilty with modern USB 3.0 flash drives like Sandisk Cruzer..
November 18, 2013
We are glad to introduce version 1.01.
In this release we added support for modern USB 3.0 flash drives like Sandisk Cruzer (r).
Due to Windows 8 requirements, new flash drives are appeared as "Local Disk", not Removable Drive as previously.
Now Usb Voyager recognizes this type of media and supports it.
Usb Voyager 1.01
Usb Voyager 1.00. New product for protection of Usb Flash Drives has been released..
September 28, 2013
We are glad to introduce version 1.00.
Usb Voyager 1.00
Where to download installdriver.msi?