DVD/CD Encryption Software. USB Encryption Software
"WellPoint, one of the nation’s largest
health insurers, has begun notifying 75,000 members of its
Empire Blue Cross and Blue Shield unit in New York that a
compact disc holding their vital medical and other personal
information had disappeared. The information was on an
unencrypted disc that a subcontractor recently sent to
Magellan Behavioral Services, a company in Avon, Conn., that
specializes in monitoring and coordinating mental health and
substance abuse treatments for insurance companies."
New York Times.
New! Master Voyager 3 has just been released!
- Unlimited size of secure partition on CD or USB Flash Drive. No more 4gb limit for FAT/CDFS file system.
- Improved and simplified application interface. New secure partition creation wizard.
- Dozens of other improvements and bug fixes.
- Read more.
Master Voyager was especially designed to create password protected DVD/CD discs and USB Flash Drives (Pendrives). Protected media is
fully autonomous and does not need any special software
installed on computer it is operating on. You can create protected storage media on the installation computer and "play" or open files on any other computer (requires Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP).
Master Voyager 3.09 has just been released!
In this build we added possibility to rename the secure zone, new or existing. On CD or Usb Flash Drive.
Moreover, we fixed several bugs, for example the disk label is set properly for new secure zones.
Read more about other changes in version 3.09
Master Voyager applications and uses:
Password protected CD/DVD with large amounts of sensitive data can be safely sent via usual postal mail.
Encrypted backups on CD/DVD can be kept in public and insecure locations.
In the event of theft of loss, encrypted USB Flash Drives and confidential information on them will remain confidential.
- No need to decrypt files on DVD/Pendrive before use. Simply enter password and work with any document on the DVD/USB Flash Drive as usual.
- Transparent decryption. There is no need to decrypt data from DVD/CD/USB or copy files from CD/USB to hard disk. Simply enter a password and work with encrypted USB or CD. Open encrypted documents directly from CD/USB and even launch programs or play movies. Master Voyager utilizes unique on-the-fly
decryption technology developed exclusively for CryptoExpert
- Ultra secure data confidentiality. Master Voyager uses strong
encryption of all data utilising AES 256-bit protection. AES is the Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) which is used to protect the most sensitive information of the U.S.Government and commercial organizations including banks. Read more at nist.gov
- Embedded CD/DVD burning module to create encrypted DVD or CD discs. Master Voyager supports CDR/CDRW/DVDR/DVDRW disc types. Simply select files/folders you need to securely store on any mainstream storage media and let Master Voyager do the rest.
- No need for disk recipients to operate Master Voyager. If you send a disk or USB stick through the mail to a third party, they do not need to operate Master Voyager, they simply need the password to unlock protected data and information. The third party user simply needs to insert the storage media to their host computer and enter the password to work as they would with any other CD or USB device. The only requirement is to have Windows 7/Vista/XP installed (both 32 bit and 64 bit are supported). No software downloads are necessary and there are no time wasting reboots or computer configurations to worry about; the process is simple and automated.
- Master Voyager 2.00 and above provide the ability to work with encrypted usb drive/dvd disc media without administrator's rights. Autoplay module Partition Explorer allows users to work with encrypted USB flash drive/DVD as if it were an encrypted archive.
- Master Voyager 2.20 and above provides for the creation of >4gb secure partitions on USB Flash Drives formatted to NTFS or exFAT
Download free evaluation version of Master Voyager and protect all your USB sticks and Compact Discs by password. Try free for 30 days.
The most recent version is 3.09, built on May 11, 2013. Download size: 9.47MB