The DVD/CD/USB Pendrive Encryption Software
Master Voyager 3.09 - added ability to rename secure zone. Added possibility to rename existing secure zone from zone popup menu. The Disk Label is set correctly when creating new secure zone. No application crash on Windows XP..
May 11, 2013
We are glad to introduce version 3.09.
We added possibility to rename the secure zone.
Additionally, we fixed bug with setting the Disk Label for new Secure Zone. In previous versions the disk label was not set in FAT file system.
Moreover, we fixed critical bug: the application crash in Windows XP.Master Voyager 3.09 - added ability to rename secure zone
Master Voyager 3.08. Improvements in the product activation scheme..
April 25, 2013
We are glad to introduce version 3.08.
In this build we improved the product activation wizard. Now it is much simpler to renew product subscription and etc.
Additionally, we improved the gui of the enter password window.
Master Voyager 3.08
Master Voyager 3.07. Improved New Zone wizard. Added ability to erase cd/format drive from the drive list directly. New installdrivers.msi..
March 25, 2013
We are glad to introduce version 3.07.
Now every drive button in the drive list has own popup menu with commands. For example, it is possible to erase cd here or format usb drive.
Now all blue popup messages are displayed on the same monitor (on multi-monitor configuration) where main window of Master Voyager is displayed:
Additionally, we built new installdrivers.msi package. It is used to deploy Master Voyager drivers to multiple computers in local network. It gives possibility to open encrypted cd and usb flash drive in "on the fly" decryption mode on any comuter with restricred user account (non-admin account). installdrivers.msi is now included into every instalaltion package and can be found in c:\program files (x86)\master voyager folder. Ask your system administrator to deploy this package in your network.
Moreover, we improved the New Zone Wizard. Its "Zone Size" page.
Now it is possible to navigate between controls using keyboard only (TAB button). The resizing bar has focus frame. Also it is possible to move slider in this control using left and right keyboard button. Also it is possible to increment/decrement valur in "Zone Size:" field using up and down arrow keyboard buttons.
Master Voyager 3.07
Master Voyager 3.05.. Mobile Voyager (auto play module): when user clicks the the popup ballon "secure zone has been opened as..." - the zone is opened in the Windows Explorer window. Many bug fixes..
February 24, 2013
Mobile Voyager (auto play module). Now when user clicks the the popup ballon "secure zone has beeen opened as..." - the zone is opened in the Windows Explorer window.
Additionally, we added support for the Backspace key (it opens the parent folder) in the cd file list.
Moreover, we fixed the the navigation pane bug. Now it is redrawn correctly when secure media with several secure zones is closed. All navigation tabs are disappeared and redrawn correctly.
Other fixed bugs
- Win7/8: the progress on the application button in the task pane is finished correctly when erasing cd.
- Fixed bug: incorrect error message "the cardreader is empty" when user clicks the emty CDROM button.
- The evaluation version message is displaed on the left part of the screen. So, another messages are not overlapped by this window.
- Master Voyager displays error message (popup message) when it scans for available drives on computer but cannot access some of them. Previously, such drives were simply not appeared in the list without any error message.
Master Voyager 3.04. Fixed [X] Close button problem.. Fixed close button problem (freezed). Improved the New Vault Wizard. Several important bug fixes in Mobile Voyager and Partition Explorer..
January 28, 2013
We are happy to announce the release of Master Voyager 3.04.
1. Fixed problem with the Close button. Sometime, the [X] close button freezed and it was not possible to close the application. It was needed to swtitch by Alt-Tab to another application, then switch back to Master Voyager to get ability to close the aplication by button.
In this release we fixed this problem.
2. Improved the New Vault Wizard. The capacity text fields now have Kb/Gb/Mb switch and provide ability to increase/decrease values.
3. Improved the Not Enough Rights window in Mobile Voyager.
Since this version it is possible to choose the first option, then cancel the enter password window (for obtaining administrator priveleges) and go back to this screen again. The application is not closed anymore when user cancels the password window.
4. No more "Program Compatibility assistant" window when closing Partition Explorer on Windows Vista/7/8.
5. Fixed the "Install Drivers" window in Mobile Voyager.
Master Voyager 3.04. Fixed [X] Close button problem.
Christmas and New Year Savings!
Get 25% discount on Master Voyager until January 10, 2013.
Self Defence Package
3 product bundle (CD Encryption + USB Encryption + File Encryption + Drive Encryption) at a special price
May 11, 2013
April 25, 2013
March 25, 2013
Where to download installdriver.msi?
"Compatible with Windows® 8 and 7" software
It can do almost everything you desired!
I’ve been searching for a utility to password protect removable media for long, possibly a free one but without any luck until recently, I came across Master Voyager – a commercial program which satisfies my needs and even supersedes my expectations. I guess many of you are not aware of the solution and that’s why I write about an application that can do almost everything you desired regarding protection of content on removable media.